Want to Get Involved?
Teachers can get involved in LegalED in lots of ways:
- Submit a proposed script for a lesson or lessons on the topic(s) you know best and we can help you to showcase your stuff and inspire innovation among others.
- Submit exercises or problems that you've created.
- Submit assessment tools that have proven to give students important feedback along the way.
- Organize videotaping at your law school, for professors in your discipline, or at your next conference. Contact us.
- Assign our videos to your students and then let us know how it works for you and for them.
- Provide feedback (use that nifty tab on the left). Let us know what we're doing well and how we can improve.
- Join our growing community.
We're here to help you get your best teaching to students around the world!