Join our team as a Student LegalED Ambassador
Do you want to play a role in changing legal education and see more active learning in law school classes?
Would you like to use online educational resources to move away from in-class lectures to more active learning and problem-solving?
If so, consider joining the LegalED movement! We are looking for LegalED student ambassador’s at law schools to help publicize our goals.
We hope to have at least one LegalED Student Ambassador at each law school by the end of the academic year! Do you want to be part of our team?
- Share LegalED videos and resources with your fellow law students.
- Tweet or share LegalED links through social media.
- Encourage the use of blended learning in law school courses.
- Be featured on LegalED
- Have the opportunity to submit a talk for the Igniting Law Teaching Conference
- Be invited to join our LinkedIn group and have the ability to network with some of the nations best law professors
- Join a growing legal education movement that works with some of the best minds of legal education and has already partnered with FWD.us.
- Demonstrate leadership and an openness to innovation. The LegalED site will list and occasionally feature our LegalED School Ambassadors.
- Featured in our newsletter